Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Best of my UConn years: August'06-August'08

I've listed here ten things in random order, that will form the best of my UConn years, and this again has not been possible without the love, affection and support of my family and friends. I love you guys !

1. The beautiful UConn campus

2. Debbie's lab
3. Fun with friends
4. Sara's pockets: I love to go to Sara's pockets for the yummy food they have and more over, Samir and Sara are wonderful people who make the extra yummy ! Sam was like a loving father to me, I miss eating at his place !






























5. The collection in Bob Chudy's office


6. Teaching at UConn



7. Swimming: I was swimming after nearly a decade, and I thought I would drown in the pool the first time I swam there, but thanks to Rajashri, I love to swim like always !

8. Reading books @ UConn Co-oP: Oh, how blissful was the time that I spent in the co-op reading books - from Arabian nights to the geology of New England to Textiles of Indonesia. I was transported across geographical borders and taken back down memory lane, all in the few hours I used to spend reading books. Now I read more for the joy of reading than anything else, and I'm so happy about it !

9. UConn dairy bar ice-cream: This is ice-cream that I would never say NO to ! How much I enjoyed eating bucket fulls of ice-cream in the summer, I can't put it to words. All I can say is,

I scream, You scream, Everyone screams for Ice-cream !!

10. Last but not the least, all the wonderful people I met at UConn: I met many wonderful people on the bus, that I used to take everyday to go to school. We shared stories, experiences, cultural backgrounds and I truly enjoyed it. Too bad, I don't have pictures with all of them to post them here.


Traalalaaala..It's a wonderful life, full of surprises !

1 comment:

Chirag Bansal akka DENNiS said...

AWESOME work there... though I haven't been friends with you for a long time, but I am glad to be a part of those memories that you will cherish...

Good luck for future and keep in touch!